A perfect illustration of the I Am Learner philosophy!
November 27th, 2012 § 1 comment
You are currently reading Kelvin Doe, aka DJ Focus — from Sierra Leone to MIT, self-taught at John Connell: The Blog.
- » I Am Learner John Connell: The Blog | L... on I Am Learner
- Education Fast Forward – #eff6 #LearningMatters | RuachOnline on Celestine Talks to Education Fast Forward
- Seth Greer on Education’s Conspicuous and Abiding Fallacy
- Darcy Moore on Overcoming the Schooled Mind
- Teresa Viarengo on Education’s Conspicuous and Abiding Fallacy
- africa assessment authority books campbell's law cisco collaboration culture debate disintermediation distance education education elitism freedom government human nature IP network language league tables learner voice literacy michael gove MOOC OER oer africa open learning openness pedagogy philosophy Poetry promethean reform respect scepticism school schooling simon jenkins social engineering social media society teaching technology the guardian tories values